I finally got round to editing this pre-autumn try on/Rosegal review video. I filmed it a couple of weeks ago and finally got round to editing it. Rosegal kindly let me choose a selection of clothes from their website in exchange for sharing what I picked in a try on haul video. Luckily these are one of my favourite types of videos to film so I said yes. I’m going to be honest, it took me a while to find what I wanted on the website, mainly because there was so much to go through and I’m quite indecisive (read more about that here). However I’m pretty pleased with what I ended up with. I go into more detail in the video so you’ll just have to watch it to find out more. There’s a discount code for you in the video description box too if you spot something you like!
I also included some pieces I’ve picked up recently from Miss Selfridge, New Look, Topshop, Dorothy Perkins and Primark for good measure. All items where available are linked in the description box. I hope you enjoy it and let me know if you’d like to see more videos like this one.
My favourite transitional items for this time of year
- Jumpsuit. You can layer with a jumper over the top.
- Brown ankle boots. Can also be worn with skirts like in this post but also in the depths of winter with chunky knits.
- ¾ length sleeves. Is this old fashioned? I’m not sure but I love the ‘is it a t-shirt’ or is it a ‘long-sleeve’ nature of a three quarter length sleeve top.
- Wide leg trousers. They feel nice and loose but also look quite smart at the same time.
- A loose knitted jumper. I have yet to buy one this year but it’s top of my list right now. If you have anywhere you rely on for good quality jumpers that don’t shrink then let me know!