I tried something new on my YouTube channel this week- a make up tutorial. I use the word 'tutorial' very lightly because after watching this back I really I'm probably the least graceful make up applier ever. Nonetheless, I'm going to share this with you anyway because it might amuse you and you get to see what I tend to put on my face for a quick, natural work make up look. Most of the products I've used are from the drugstore but I've used a couple of high end products too because I think they're great and I wanted to show you what I honestly use. So I hope you enjoy it and I'll be back next week with another video and on Thursday and Sunday with blog posts.
- Benefit That Gal Primer
- Bourjois CC Cream
- Benefit Hoola
- Benefit Dandelion blusher
- Bourjois Healthy Balance powder
- Soap & Glory Hocus Focus Highlighter
- Anastasia Brow Definer in 'Soft Brown'
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'Creme de Nude'
- Charlotte Tilbury Eye Powder Pencil in 'Audrey'
- Maybelline Lipstick in 'Fairly bare'
- Real Techniques Buffing Brush