I'm finding myself eagerly anticipating spring at the moment. I'm sooo over the cold grey days we're having in England. Even though I'm partial to an all black outfit, I do love my pastel shades and have decided to introduce more into my make up recently to make things look a bit more bright and glowy. My favourite colour eyeshadow to wear that isn't a neutral shade is pink. Some of you might find the idea of pink eyeshadow horrifying but I actually quite like it and think it helps bring out the colour of my eyes. I'll list the products I used below but essentially I went for natural looking skin with a hint of blusher, shimmery pink eyeshadow with a touch of liner and a creamy pink lip. You'll have to excuse the rushed photo and crazy hair (I was running late for work) but I think it turned out quite well!
- Benefit That Gal Primer
- BareMinerals Foundation in Light
- Anastasia Contour Kit (used very lightly to bronze and highlight)
- Benefit Dandelion Blusher (in love with this at the minute)
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Kevin Aucoin The Precision Eye Definer in Kobicha
- By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Bubble Glow (currently my favourite eyehshadow)
- Mac Creme Cup lipstick
What's your favourite way to 'spring' up your make up?