It's been a while since I've done a video but my recent trip to New York left me with many exciting purchases to talk about. I don't go into a lot of detail on each product because I want to do separate, more in depth reviews on the ones I love, but I couldn't resits giving you a quick overview on my first impressions. It's probably just as well there isn't a Sephora in the UK as I know where most of my money would go!
- Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer in Light
- Urban Decay Naked Concealer in Light
- Tarte Tartlette Matte Eyeshadow Palette
- Tarte Lip Liner in Boho
- Fresh Sugar Lip Balms in Nude and Honey
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Have you tried any of these products?