25 LIFE LESSONS ON MY 25TH BIRTHDAY
Happy birthday to me! This post wasn't planned but I woke up ridiculously early today (must be excitement) so I felt inspired to jot down a few of my thoughts on turning 25 this morning before I get on with my day. The outfit photos are somewhat unrelated but details are linked above in case you're interested. Special thanks to my friend Kirsty for taking the photos!
- It always gets better
- The most important relationship you can have is the one with yourself
- If people want to stay in your life they'll make an effort to
- Memes bring people closer together
- Peanut butter is life
- Comparison is the thief of joy - for reals
- Good health is something to be appreciated on a daily basis
- Things can change in an instant
- You can eat a varied diet and lose weight
- Being single is better than being with the wrong person
- What you put your attention on grows
- Instagram can be a little s***
- What works for someone else, won't necessarily work for you. Whether that be career, diet or relationship related.
- A good song can change your mood in an instant
- Caring what others think can stop you doing the things that make you happy
- Rushed decisions usually aren't the best ones
- If it doesn't feel right it rarely is
- When you let go of control amazing things can happen
- Life is supposed to be fun
- Travelling is one of the most enriching things you can do
- Appreciate the good skin days
- The world won't end if you don't get the jumper from Zara
- The people that are rude to you are often hurting so be nice to them
- Mascara is my no.1
- Be kinder to yourself. Start now!
Let me know if you relate to any of these in the comments!
SHOP THE LOOK